MY TAX PROBLEM SOLVER
“If you have a tax problem or issue, we can help you solve it”
We solve tax and tax-related problems for businesses of all sizes. We start at the planning phase and while many firms stop short of supporting implementation, we have capability to see the tax aspects of projects through implementation.
Businesses often find that when they engage professional tax firms they engage at partner level but work with more junior staff. In our experience, business and finance leaders prefer to work with senior tax people and that is precisely what happens when you work with us with quality service at the heart of how we work.
Tax is also such a complex area that specialist tax support is often key and we are proud of the independent network of specialist support we can draw upon to help our clients get the rounded service they want and deserve.
Not only that, we understand that certainty of fees is critical so we adopt a “no surprises” approach when we work with our clients.
We have a range of tax advisory and project management products that mean we can support you across wide range of areas, including:
My Tax Issue Solver
My Business Purchase
My Business Sale
My Implementation Support
My Tax IPO
My International Tax Structuring Project
This means that we can support you in the tax aspects of:
- Buying and selling companies and businesses
- System, process, control and compliance including National Minimum Wage compliance
- Tax authority disputes and support on enquiries
- Business structuring
- Procuring tax advisors for key projects
- Reviewing tax assumptions in financial models and business plans
- Evaluating the potential impact of changes in tax law, practice and guidance on your business
- Sense checking key areas of your business including governance and strategy, the structure of your tax team, particular taxes (e.g. capital allowances, R&D)
- Evaluating your IP holding and transfer pricing strategies and approach
- Providing capacity and tax project management support on key business projects
- Developing your tax strategy, governance, risk and control frameworks including Senior Accounting Officer
- General business tax support and advisory services
We also provide a Virtual Tax Director support solution to accountancy, law and other professional services businesses that do not have experienced tax partners in house but who want to offer a broader solution to their client base.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT US
“I would strongly recommend Justin. I worked with Justin and his team for over 5 years in his former role as Head of Tax for John Laing plc. During that time, I found him to be professional, insightful, commercial, knowledgeable on complex domestic and international tax matters, credible and enjoyable to deal with"
“Thank you for helping me with HMRC. I was really worried about where this was going but you’ve got me to a great position.”
“It is comforting to speak with a tax person that presents difficult tax issues in everyday language and works to get to the best answer commercially.”
“I thought you would be interested to see the attached from HMRC confirming the closure of the … enquiry. The potential cash tax exposure after using losses was … so this is a great (and the correct) result! Thanks for your help over the years.”
“Your advice was appropriate and what we followed in the end on our transaction.”